Sunday, May 8, 2011

They call me mom

I am blessed and honored that these sweet faces call me mom. They are truly my greatest accomplishments. Of all the job titles I've had I am most proud of being their mom . I remember the day they were each born like it was yesterday. I can't imagine my life without them. They are the best of both Danny and I. They are funny, kind, silly, sweet, determined, and loving. They are growing up fast and I am rapidly trying to capture every moment of it. I love them more than I can put into words. They encourage me to be the best mom I can be. They teach me to have fun and enjoy the little things in life. We have dance parties in the kitchen, slumber parties in the living room and they love to snuggle with me in bed. Everyday is mothers day when I have my monkeys with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment