Sunday, May 15, 2011

Swoon

Look what Mr. G bought me today! I saw this vision of loviness yesterday when we stopped at Starbucks and it took every ounce of self control NOT to buy it. Good thing I didn't. Mr.G had a work event out of town today which left me home with the little fellow (Isabella was spending the weekend with my parents). Did I mention that the little fellow woke up at 6:30 am so no extra sleep for this haute housewife? Mr. G said my new cup was a consolation for staying home all day while he was gone. I'm sure it's also because he has a school board meeting tomorrow night and won't be home until very late. He might also have an elder board meeting on Tuesday night so I'm sure he was feeling bad for being gone so much. Whatever made him purchase this nice little gift isn't important. He was very thoughtful and I can wait to use it. I'm going to fill it with 24oz. of yummy iced tea, lay on the couch and watch TV. Has anyone bought you an unexpected thoughtful gift that made you swoon lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment