Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scrapbook Inspiration


Remember when I got this book in the mail.  Yes, that was a very good day. It was a happy day. It was a glorious day. It was a day to be remembered. Okay so I’m a little dramatic.  But it was a good day.  Anyway, I have been able to sit back and enjoy the loveliness that is contained in this book and although every page is wonderful and makes me want to grab my scrapbook stash and get busy I will only share the pages that I am truly inspired by.  I’m hoping to get some scrapbooking done this summer.  I would like to do lots and lots of mini albums but I’m only setting a small goal for myself. I think I can get 4-6 done depending on how much time I have to actually sit down and work on them.  I think if I keep them somewhat simple I can get them all done.  Fingers crossed.  Without further ado here are some pages I loved.

Create a journal that incorporates memorabilia from a trip.





Create a personal directory of favorite local spots (I'm thinking of doing a family favorites book. Some of these pictures are fuzzy, sorry about that)






Document your favorite books.( I'm going to do my summer reading list that I mentioned here)



Tell the story of one day in your life.







No comments:

Post a Comment