Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!


 

It's National Scrapbook Day!! Thought I'd share some photos of some mini albums I've made in the past. I'm trying to do at least one scrapbook a month. So far so good. Mini albums are my favorite. You can finish one in a few hours, less if you keep it simple. You can even find chipboard albums in the dollar sections at Target and Michaels so they are budget friendly too. I have limited time for scrapbooking so if I start a project I want to be able to finish it the same day. I'm impatient like that. I've made scrapbooks for my mom and my mother in law for Mothers Day and for my cousin as a bridal shower gift. I'd like to make more to give as gifts. So much more personal and unique. All this talk about scrapbooking has put me in a crafty mood. Maybe I'll make an album this week. Hope you get inspired to do some scrapbooking today.

No comments:

Post a Comment