Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Party

Yesterday our we met with our preschool friends to celebrate Valentine's day.  We did some crafts, ate some yummy snacks, and watched a movie.  It was such a fun morning and I think the mommies had just as much fun as the kids.  This preschool year has been such a blessing.  I have loved every moment of planning and teaching when I host preschool at my house.  Ian has loved going to his friends house for school too.  I thank God for each of the mommies who has taken the time to do this too.  I can't believe that the end of the school year is around the corner but I am sure we will still plan lots of fun activities and play dates through the summer.  

Here is a sneak peek of all of the fun we had yesterday.


























No comments:

Post a Comment