Wednesday, February 8, 2012

29 Things I Love-#8

#8- I love my friends.  So say that I love hanging out with them is an understatement. We always have so much fun together.  We probably have too much fun (wait, is there even such a thing,  I don't think so).  Each one of these ladies is very special to me and holds a special place in my heart.  We have been there for each other through the good, the bad, and the ugly.  We have lifted each other up in prayer, confided in each other, and shared some very personal things with each other.  We have laughed until we cried, we have crafted until the wee hours of the morning, and spent time catching up with each other over a cup of coffee.  We have gone on missions trips, worked alongside each other at VBS, we have gone on girls weekends together, and we love to shop together.  It's safe to say that God has blessed me with an amazing group of ladies who are like sisters to me.  I thank Him everyday for their friendship. 





No comments:

Post a Comment