Saturday, February 11, 2012

29 Things I Love-#11

#11- I love being a stay at home mom.  When I quit my teaching job almost 6 years ago I didn't realize how blessed I would be as a stay at home mom.  It wasn't about doing housework, laundry, or paying bills. It was about being here when my kids were sick, going on school field trips, having pajama days at home, and being here to help with homework and hear about all of the things that happened at school that day. Staying at home was and is about creating memories for my kids so that when they were all grown up they would say they loved that I was available to them at all times.  I want them to look back on their childhood and have the best memories. I want them know that there was no job more important to me than being their mom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment