Friday, February 24, 2012

Project Life-Week 5

I am way too behind on my Project Life Album.  About 3 weeks to be exact.  I have all of my photos developed but I just didn't have the time to get it all together.  So today while Ian was are preschool I got out all of my supplies, camped out in the living room and got to work.  I was able to do week 5 which consisted mostly of photos of Ian's pirate party.  I had to add an insert to add all of the photos from that fun day.  I think it turned out great and as soon as my little fellow takes a nap I will work on week 6.  I am hoping to get all caught up by this weekend.  I vow to keep up with my Project Life from now on.  Playing catch up is not fun.  I also need to keep better track of the photos I take and the activities that are going on during the week so I'm not spending all of this extra time trying to remember everything and then just deciding that at this point it doesn't matter when it happened it just needs to get into the album. I have a whole board on Pinterest devoted to Project Life so I'm going to do some searching for some ideas and printables to help keep me organized especially during those busier weeks.  Now it's time for me to have some quality play time with my little fellow before he takes a nap. Happy Friday!









Sofie decided she needed to have her photo taken with my layout.


Ian loved looking at all of his birthday party photos in the album.  

No comments:

Post a Comment