Wednesday, February 15, 2012

29 Things I Love-#15

#15-I love going on family trips to the happiest place on earth.  Mr.G took me to Disneyland for Christmas when we were dating.  We've been going every year for Christmas ever since.  We took Isabella for the first time when she was about 18 months old.  She loved it then and still loves it.  We took Ian to Disneyland for the first time when he was 3 months old.  I know, that's crazy but it was only a day trip and it actually went really well.  He absolutely loves Disneyland too.  We go at least 4 times a year which isn't bad considering when Isabella was a toddler we used to go about every 2 months.  We took a quick trip to Disneyland this past weekend.  It was a little busier than we would have liked but we still has the best time.  We got on all of our favorite rides and I took a ton of pictures as usual.  

No comments:

Post a Comment