Friday, February 3, 2012

29 Things I Love-#3

#3-  Studying God's Word.
When I quit my job as a teacher to be a full time stay at home mom 6 years ago I quickly joined 2 weekly Bible Studies.  I am still very active in both and I have been so blessed to by them and the women I have met over the years because of them.  God's Word has provided me with much comfort, peace, and encouragement over the years.  It has given me a picture of the  kind of wife, mother, and woman God wants me to be.  I have learned so much about God and I want to know more.  Every time I start a new study I realize how much I don't know but I become excited about all of the new things God is going to teach me through them.  I love to listen to the other women in my Bible studies share their wisdom and insight with me and I pray that one day that God will use me to do the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment