Monday, February 27, 2012

29 Things I Love-#27

#27- I love trying new things.  Over the last year I tried my hand at cross stitching and sewing.  I wasn't too sold on the cross stitching.  That stuff takes a long time and I am a very impatient person when it comes to crafting.  I don't have a lot of time to craft so when I get some crafting time I need to get things done. Unfortunately cross stitching isn't something that you can knock out too quickly.  Well I at least not for me.  I think I worked on the same tea towel for 6 months and it's still not done.  Oh well.  Something I did love doing was sewing.  My mom helped me sew the kids Halloween costumes last year and it was so much fun.  It wasn't without its own set of problems but I survived it and can't wait to make their costumes again this year. I have even used my sewing machine in my scrapbooking. I know that this technique isn't new or anything but it's new to me and I'm hooked.  I wonder what I'll try this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment