Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some thrifty finds

I have been crazy busy over here.  The last 2 weeks of July were a blur with everything that we had going on.  There was Vacation Bible School, Isabella's birthday party, Mr. G going to Texas for the third time this summer, and all of our regular everyday stuff.  So when I had a chance to get out of the house all alone to run errands I decided to do some thrifting.  I have always loved second hand stores.  I would even say that 98% of my clothing in college came from second hand and vintage stores.  On this particular trip I was so happy to find these treasures.   A blue mason jar (seriously in LOVE with blue mason jars), 3 more mason jars ( I want to turn the one with a lid into a soap dispenser), a tray (I am going to paint it and make a magnetic board out of it), and some milk glass ( I will use these to hold jewelry and scrapbook supplies).  I am so happy with my thrifty treasures!  I love a successful shopping trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment