Monday, August 22, 2011

The First Day of 3rd Grade

Today was the first day of school.  Isabella is officially a third grader now.  I know. It's sad.  She is growing up way too fast.  I remember taking her to kindergarten on her first day. She was so tiny then.  Why can't they stay that way forever?  Anyway, here are some photos of her first day.  I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm praying that it was great and that she is excited about the school year.  I'm also praying that she doesn't have too much homework. I mean it is the first day of school.  

breakfast, yes she had two different things for breakfast, I guess she was hungry today

time to brush those teeth

lets get dressed

hair is all combed and looking fancy

here's my baby all ready for school

a quick smile before we leave

we're here!!

in front of her classroom

her friends Madelyn and Miranda (they have been together since kindergarten,they are all sweet girls)

bell rang and time to line up, oh and there are twice as many  boys as girls in her class this year

putting away her supplies

look at all her books, I am happy she gets to study Gods Word everyday

all set and ready to learn

that looks like a lot of learning right there

lunch bag and messenger bag are hung up in her spot

No comments:

Post a Comment