Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SMASH

 I am in love with the new Smash books from K and Company.  If you are a scrapbooker you know all about them. If you aren't a scrapbooker you should find out about them.  They are premade journals/scrapbooks for you to use to capture everyday adventures or to keep all the momentos we tend to keep laying around our desks, junk drawers, and purses.  I bought 3. Yes I know that seems a little crazy but these things are hard to find so when I saw them I snatched them up as fast as I could.  I also bought a lot of the accessories that come with the Smash books.  I'm a sucker for accessories.  I have a tendency to buy everything from a scrapbook line even if I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to use it.  That's not a good idea but I have zero self control. I need help in that department. Anyway, here is everything I have from the Smash line and at the end of this post is a video that better explains what they are all about.

Eco Style Smash book

Simple Style Smash book

Retro Style Smash book


 Smash Pads

Smash tabs, paper clips, clips and stickers

Smash pens, stamp, and tape

Smash pockets and rubber bands

Smash pockets





No comments:

Post a Comment