Tuesday, August 16, 2011

December Daily

I got my December Daily supplies in the mail today.  I am so excited! For those of you who don't know what a December Daily is let me try to explain it.  It is a mini album for the month of December.  You make a mini album with enough pages to add a photo (or more) a day and some journaling to keep track of all the fun things, traditions, and activities that you and your family do during the month of December. I saw lots of scrapbookers blogging about it last year and decided that I would try it this year. Ali Edwards has a great post on her blog about her 2010 December Daily album. I will use it as a guide to get mine assembled. I am excited about doing it but I know it will be a challenge.  I think if I make an effort to get my photos printed each week I can keep track of everything and not get behind.  I'm going to get the album put together this weekend so it's ready when December gets here. I will keep you posted on my progress! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment