Monday, August 29, 2011

CBS

I joined our local Community Bible Study my first year as a SAHM. I didn't really know anyone who went but it was something I wanted to do. I hadn't been able to be part of a women's Bible study because I worked full time. So once I stopped working I really wanted to join. I was completely out of my comfort zone when I decided to sign up. I went to their coffee and registration and met lots of wonderful women. I made some great friends in my core groups and Isabella had the best time in the CBS kids program. In 2008 I started to help in the children's department working with the 4-5 year olds. It has been a blessing and a joy to serve in this area. CBS has been such a blessing to me and my kids. I've learned so much doing
 these Bible studies and I've made some wonderful friends. I'm so happy to be back again this year serving in the children's department with a new co teacher and a new group of kids. I'm excited about studying 1 & 2 Peter and Hebrews. It's going to be a wonderful year of studying Gods Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment