Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bulletin Boards for Back to School

Last year I volunteered to do the bulletin boards at Isabella's school.  There are two bulletin boards that are outside on two of the buildings that needed to be changed all year for holidays or just regular seasonal changes.  I had a lot of fun doing them every month so when school was over in June I volunteered to do them again this year.  So today after my Bible Study was over the kids and I headed over to the school to get them done before school starts on Monday.  They kids had taken their scooters to ride around the school while I was busy working but after about 10 minutes they decided to help me out.  I'm happy with how they turned out and am looking forward to doing them again in October.  Can you spot my cute helpers?

No comments:

Post a Comment