Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Day before the First Day of School

Today is the day before the first day of school.  That means I need to make sure all of Isabella's school supplies are read to go, her lunch bag and school bag are labeled with her name, and her uniform is hanging ready for tomorrow.  Isabella helped me get it all ready and even admitted she was excited about have Mr.Bowman as her teacher. Up until this morning she was still trying to figure out how to stay home and not go to school so this change in attitude is most welcome.  I still can't believe she is going to be in the third grade.  I am excited about all the new things she will learn this year and sad that she is growing up so fast.  Ian will be with my mom tomorrow so Mr.G and I can take our sweet girl to the first day of school.  I wonder if her teacher will let me stay all day. I doubt it.  Hope you and your sweet kiddos are ready for their first day.

uniform all ready for tomorrow


that's a lot of school supplies


a very cool lunch bag


a little note for my sweet girl


the all important messenger bag

I think we have everything we need


oh wait, what shoes do I wear? decisions, decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment