Friday, August 26, 2011

One of those Days

Today was one of those days. You know the kind I'm talking about.  You have a list a mile long of errands you need to run and you want to get them done as fast as you can.  Only you can't really because all the stores you need to go to are about 15 miles away from each other which means you and your little fellow spend way too much time in the car driving all over town.  Then you spend all of 10 minutes in the store getting whatever was on your list.  Then it's back in the car for more driving.  Yeah, today was one of those days.  We left the house at 8:30am and arrived back home after 2:30.  I hate these kinds of days. Especially when we leave one store and Ian asks "Can we go home now?" and the answer is "No, we have 4 more stores to go to."  He was a trooper. Maybe it had something to do with the 2 lollipops and gum I gave him while we were shopping.  Hey, it kept him happy and I was able to do everything I needed.  You know you do that too.  

playing with his new train, which kept him occupied in the van and in the shopping carts

my venti skinny vanilla latte, I needed a pick me up towards the end of the day, I was fading fast

No comments:

Post a Comment