Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week In The Life-Day 6

Day 6 of Week In The Life didn't start as early as some of the other days this week.  I was able to get in a few extra hours of sleep which made this haute momma very happy.  We had a full schedule so we didn't get to lay around in our pj's for too long.  Our dance studio was going to perform at a local Relay for Life so we had to get ourselves dressed and ready right after lunch.  Isabella received a letter from her Hanford BFF and was quick to write her back.  Ian spent some of the morning riding his tricycle in the backyard and washing it since it was a little dirty. We headed to Relay for Life and our kids did a great job. My preschoolers were so cute and really did a great job performing their across the floor exercises. Isabella performed with her jazz/ballet teacher and about 20 other dancers.  They were awesome.  It was great to perform at Relay for Life again this year.  There were so many people there supporting and cheering on our kids.  We are so thankful for so much love and support from our community. We are also thankful for an opportunity to perform at these events.  After Relay for Life we took the kids to Sno Fun for snow cones and headed over to my moms.  After a visit with my parents we decided to go get a quick bite to eat and then wrap up our evening.  Isabella went back to my parents to spend the night and Ian came home with us.  I spent the evening searching the web for a camera bag. There are a few out there that I am in love so I just need to pick one and get it ordered.  Do you have a camera bag you love?  I didn't get into bed as early as I wanted to but that's usually the case most nights.  Tomorrow is the last day of Week In The Life. I'm excited to wrap it so I can get started on my album and put it all together.  I'll be working on it over the next couple of days and posting photos of it once it's all done.  







































No comments:

Post a Comment