Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week In The Life-Day 5

TGIF!!! Day 5 of Week In The Life and it was field trip time for my class.  I needed to be at the school a little earlier than usual which meant that I needed to be up earlier.  My alarm went off at 5:00 am and I think I rolled out of bed at 5:15am.  Too early if you ask me.  Mr.G was already gone, he had an early flight to catch, so it was up to me to get the kids up and ready for school.  Once we made it to school it was time to get everyone organized for our field trip.  We headed to the San Miguel mission for a tour, lunch, and some shopping in their gift shop.  I drove 5 students and had 2 other parents drive the rest of the class. We had the best time and the kids did a great job representing the school.  Once the field trip was over it was time to pick Ian up from Mr.G's parents house.  We ate a quick dinner there before heading to the dance studio.  Our studio is performing in  a local Relay for Life and we love to support our community and worthy causes.  After dance rehearsal it was time to go home and relax after a busy day/week.  Mr.G and I watched one of our favorite movies: Nacho Libre.  I spent some time uploading photos and trying to get caught up on my blog.  I didn't get to bed until after midnight. Talk about a long day.  I'm hoping to catch up on some much needed sleep today but we'll see what happens. 




































1 comment:

  1. ha, i LOVE the kids in bed photo...so fun!

    ReplyDelete