Thursday, April 5, 2012

Vintage Love

Last month I spent the day shopping with some friends for some vintage dresses for a photo shoot we were scheduled to do this month. (It was actually last Saturday and it was the best time ever. I can hardly wait to see the photos.)  I used to shop at all the thrift stores when I was in college.  It was my favorite thing to do between classes and on the weekends.  I still love to go thrifting.  It's even better with friends.  Anyways, during this recent shopping trip my friend Tori found this amazing dress for me to try on and I fell in love with it instantly.  I wasn't the only one who fell in love. Miss. Bella found it in my closet along with my petticoat and heels.  She looks quite lovely in it and I think she has an appreciation not only for vintage dresses.  I'm sure I can convince her to join me on my next vintage clothes shopping trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment