Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week In The Life-Day 3

This is day 3 of Week In The Life.  Today we hosted preschool at our house so we were up early making sure everything was ready for our friends.  Ian and I had to run some quick errands before preschool so we were dressed and out the door by 8:20am.  After preschool Ian and I went to have lunch at my moms house.  Then I headed over to school to lesson plan with my co teacher.  Ian and Isabella usually run around on the playground and eat snacks while we lesson plan.  After I was done with lesson planning we ran to the grocery store to buy some lunch supplies before taking Isabella to hip hop class.  Ian and I headed home to practice his Cubbies verse before picking Isabella up from class and going to church for dinner. After church it was back to my moms for a little bit then we went to my friend Angela's house to pick up some movies she had for Isabella.  Once we got home it was a mad dash to get everyone ready for bed and everything ready for the next day.  It was a busy day as most of them usually are and I will be ready 
to slow down once school is out.  What did your day look like?















































No comments:

Post a Comment