Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love me some vintage

I was able to sneak away and have a few hours for myself yesterday.  I went to one of  my new favorite vintage stores and a local Goodwill store where I scored some amazing vintage finds.  

Here is a super cute dress that I just loved and I wore it to church today.  I got lots of compliments on it so it was definitely worth it. 

 Some super amazing purses I found at the same store I got the dress at.  I couldn't decide on my favorite so I got them all. Sometimes you just have to do that. 

  A cute wallet from the same store.  
 

Here is some milk glass I found and both stores.  I love milk glass.  I'm kind of obsessed with it.  I plan on using some of it on my desk for my scrapbook stuff.  

I found 2 cute milk glass plates.  There are too adorable and I'm not sure if I'll ever use them or just keep on display.

 And lastly some milk glass vases.  I plan on having lots of fresh flowers in the house this spring and summer so I needed more vases. 

Have you scored any amazing vintage goods lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment