Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 30

Today is the last day of my 30 Days of Thankfulness series.  I must say that it has been good for me to think about all of the things, both big and small, that I am thankful for.  Today I am thankful that I have this beautiful life.  I get to stay home and raise my children, I get to teach children God's Word, I get to teach precious little girls ballet, I get to attend Bible Studies and church, I have amazing friends and family.  I have a wonderful husband, 2 awesome children, and we are all healthy.  I have a big beautiful home to sleep in every night. I have a nice big van to drive around in.  I am beyond blessed.  There is a laundry list of other things that I am thankful for and I can only thank God for it. He has done all of these wonderful things for me and so it is only fitting that today, on the last day of my thankfulness series, that I give Him all praise and thanksgiving for this life of mine.  It is bigger and better than anything I could have ever planned for myself.  I hope that I never take anything for granted. I hope that I continue to see God's hand at work in my life. I hope that He continues to use me for His purpose and plan.  I am truly thankful to my Savior for all He has done and all that He will continue to do with this beautiful life of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment