Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 15

Today I am thankful for two of my favorite websites. I am even more thankful that I can access them from my phone.  I am totally obsessed with Pinterest and bloglovin.  If you haven't heard of Pinterest you must be living under a rock.  It is an online pinboard where you can share and find ideas for just about anything.  I spend way too much time on Pinterest but there are just way too many awesome things on there that just when I think I'm done, I find more awesome things to pin.  I've found lots of scrapbooking inspiration, fashion inspiration, recipes, and tons of DIY ideas.  I need a pintervention.  Seriously.  My other obsession is bloglovin.  It's a website where you can follow all of your favorite blogs.  You can add as many blogs as you want and every time there is a new blog post it's right there ready for you.  I read tons of blogs and this has been such a time saver for me.  I love it!  I know that these things can be time robbers and I can spend way too much time in front of the computer so I really need to make sure that I monitor how much time I give to them.  I like to wait until Ian is taking a nap and then I sit down and check them both.  It's nice to have some quiet time and this haute momma likes to have her quiet time.


No comments:

Post a Comment