Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 days of Thankfulness

November is here.  Yes, that's right, I said November is here. Can you believe it?  I'm not exactly sure when that happened but it's here so I guess I have no choice but to embrace it and try to make the most of this busy month.  With so much going on this month I thought it would be fun to do a daily blog post of all the things I'm thankful for.  I tend to get caught up in the busyness of daily life and forget to enjoy the little things.  So in order to keep myself in check I am going to make this month all about the things that I am thankful for. 

Today I am thankful for:
Mr.G and all that he does for our family. He works hard to provide for us and even when his job takes him away from home he is ever present via Skype and FaceTime on the phone.  He is an amazing father and our kids adore him.  He is a great husband who appreciates all of my craziness and loves me in spite of it. 

I am thankful for my two kiddos.  What a blessing they are.  I can't begin to imagine what my life would be like if I wasn't their mom.  They are full of personality and they keep me on my toes.  I am lucky to call them mine.

I am thankful for our families.  I am blessed that our parents live in the same town we do.  We see them all the time and I cherish the memories and traditions we have with each of them.

I am thankful for our church family and friends.  I consider them family and I couldn't have gone through some very difficult times in my life without them.  They hold a very special place in my heart. 

What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment