Wednesday, November 2, 2011

G is for green fingerpaint, goldfish crackers,and Goliath

I hosted preschool at my house this morning and we had lots of fun learning about the letter Gg, the number 7, David and Goliath, and fall leaves. Here are some photos of our fun filled morning.  Two of our friends couldn't make it today and we really missed them.  The days just aren't the same when all of our friends aren't here.  I know I've said it before but these kids really are smart.  They are quickly learning their letters and sounds and they have got their numbers down too.  I am having so much fun teaching them and finding creative ways to teach them all of these concepts. I want to make learning fun and enjoyable for them.  They will have plenty of time to do worksheets and seatwork when they go to "big" school.  Take a look at what we did today!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment