Thursday, November 24, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 24

Today I am thankful for holidays spent with family.  For family traditions like the watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in our pj's. For a day to reflect on all the things God has done for our family and all the ways He has blessed our family.

 Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of yummy food and enjoy your time spent with family and friends.
Pinned Image
source

On another note: it's been one year today since I started this blog.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I am thankful to all of you who read my almost daily rantings. I hope you find something here that makes you smile and laugh, something that inspires you to create, and mostly that you just enjoy the everyday adventures that fill your life like I'm trying to do.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment