Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 18

Today I am thankful for craft days/nights with friends.  I love to do crafty things and it's so much better to do them with your friends.  And when you stay up until 4:30 in the morning make paper roses you know you had a good craft night.  I have had a lot of craft nights this year and I certainly see more to come in the future.  I spent a lot of time helping some women of our church make things for our Country Pantry, then I helped my friend Tori make decorations for a wedding, and most recently I helped my friend Angela make decorations for her daughters Ariel themed birthday party.  I have burned myself with a hot glue gun more times than I can remember, consumed large amounts of coffee, and eaten about 10 lbs. of candy and sugary sweets during these crafty get-togethers.  But what I have truly loved about these craft days/nights  is the time spent with all of these ladies.  The fellowship, the laughter, the funny stories we share, and just getting to know each other better has been the best thing about these days/nights.  And you know what they say, "Whatever happens at craft night, stays at craft night".  

No comments:

Post a Comment