Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let's get started

It's December 1st and that means that it's time to start my December daily album.  This is the first time I've ever done one and I am so excited about this project.  I was inspired by Ali Edwards and her 2010 December daily album that I decided to do one this year. Check out this post on her blog to see her 2011 DD come together.  Todays DD page is going to be dedicated to the start of our Advent calendar.  Every year we hang it in our entry way and the kids love moving the star from one pocket to the next.  I put our Advent calendar up last Friday and Isabella has been dying to put the star in the first pocket and today she was so excited to finally do it.  I need to add the pictures to the first page but I was able to get the rest of it all done after the kiddos went to bed.  I'm excited to do tomorrows page now. I'm going to keep each day simple and easy so I don't get overwhelmed with it.  Are you doing a December Daily album this year?  If you are please share a link in the comments.  

Hambly overlay for Day 1

First page with journal circle from Elle Studio,  alphabet stickers from October Afternoon and Thickers, and Tiny Text stickers from Cosmo Cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment