Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Daily Days 1-6

I finally had some time on Friday night to work on my December Daily album.  I filled up the pages for days 1-6 and I still have photos for 3 more days.  I am excited about how it's turning out and I decided that I would take as many photos of our daily life and Advent activities this month and then just fill in the pages of the DD.  Taking that approach has been a life saver.  I'm not consumed with finding something everyday to put in the DD but rather filling it up with things as they happen.  I can't wait to do more pages this week.  

DAy 1-Advent calendar


Day 2- Decorating the Christmas tree

 Day 3- Having hot chocolate

 Day 4- Dinner by candlelight

 Day 5- Having an indoor picnic

Day 6- Christmas decorations around the house 


No comments:

Post a Comment