Monday, December 5, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday

Today I was happy to be back on a regular schedule.  Last week was total madness with recital rehearsals and Mr. G out of town but we survived. Recital was amazing and I'm sad it's all over.  I am looking forward to having a little break before we start back up in February though.  So now that things are slowing down for a little bit I was so excited to finish putting out some Christmas decorations.  In the process of digging through boxes I found this cute silicone gingerbread baking pan that I thought would be perfect for today's Muffin Tin Monday. I need to keep my eyes peeled for some other cute Christmas themed muffin tins when I finish my Christmas shopping.  Here is what was on the menu today: pizza, chips, yogurt, and juice.




I'm linking this post here
Muffintinmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment