Sunday, October 16, 2011

Remembering the 80's

We have an Adult Bible Study group that meets once a month for dinner and Bible Study.  Our Youth Pastor is in charge of organizing it and has decided to make the Bible study/dinner a little more fun and interesting  by assigning a theme to them.  Last month it was International Food night and this month it was Remembering the 80's.  This theme was right up my alley.  I love the 80's!! It was the decade when I was between elementary school and Junior High.  I was obsessed with perms, big bangs, neon bracelets, lace gloves, and stirrup pants.  Last night I teased my hair, put on some colorful eye shadow, and put together an 80's outfit with clothes from my own closet.  It was so much fun to show up and see everyone dressed up and have 80's music in the background.  We had a great time and I'm looking forward to the next theme night.  I never pass up an opportunity to dress up and make fun of myself.  Here are some photos of us from last night.  Don't be jealous of how haute we looked last night.  



No comments:

Post a Comment