Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pre Halloween Food Fun

So I decided that since today was the day before Halloween and both kids would be home all day I was going to do some fun Halloween food. For breakfast I busted out my pumpkin and spider cupcake cups and made chocolate chip muffins.  The kids love chocolate chip muffins so these were a hit.  




 For lunch I got out my pumpkin cookie cutters and cut their lunch meat and cheese into cute little pumpkins.  Isabella wanted tomato soup and Ian wanted green mac n cheese so I served them in some crescent moon silicone muffin cups.  I found the moon cups at a Dollar Tree store last year and this was the first time I used them.  They each had a fruit cup (I try to get some fruits and veggies in at lunch and these fruit cups are a favorite).  I also added couple of candy pumpkins.  They loved their Halloween themed lunch and I was happy I took the extra time to make it fun for them.

 What fun activities are you doing this Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment