Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Play Date

Today we had a play date with our preschool friends at a  local pumpkin patch (wow, try saying that 10 times fast).  The kids wore their Halloween Costumes and OMG! They looked adorable.  They did some crafts, played some games, ran around, picked a pumpkin, and had tons of fun. This is the second year we've had a pumpkin patch play date and I am so glad my friend Angela has been the one to organize and plan it.  I'm sure we will do it again next year and the next.  All of our preschool friends weren't able to make it today and we really missed them.  Hopefully we can plan another fun field trip during the holidays so everyone can make it.   After 2 hours of pumpkin patch fun we headed over to Angela's house for lunch. Then after a little more playing and it was time to go home to recuperate from such a busy morning.  I loved looking at all of today's photos and I can't wait to see everyone else's.  So here are a few photos I took today, okay here are A LOT of photos I took today. Enjoy!!


Posing for pictures.


Time to go on a scavenger hunt.


 Sitting and waiting for the puppet show.


 Craft time! Let's plant some pumpkins seeds.


 Everyone with their pumpkins seeds.  I hope we remember to plant them in the ground in a couple of weeks.


More crafts!! Tissue paper pumpkins


  Time for some games.


Where's Ian? Oh wait, there he is!!


 He picked his pumpkin and now it's time to go have lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment