Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Lovely Brown Box

I'm sure all of you know how much I love to scrapbook.  I am forever starting different projects either for myself or working on special orders for friends.  I love to spend time in the scrapbook store and can fill up a basket in no time at all.  I have my favorite on line scrapbook stores that I purchase supplies from at least once a month.  I read lots of scrapbooking blogs and have seen lots of people who get are part of the Studio Calico monthly scrapbook kit club. They put everything together for you.  No need to figure out what papers to use or what embellishments will work.  It's all done and ready to use.  How great is that? If you want to read more about Studio Calico check out their website.  I read their blog and have wanted to order from them for some time now but I didn't want to commit to a subscription until I got my hands on their products and used it in a project.  Well today my lovely brown box showed up at my doorstep.  I was excited to open it up and see all my new scrapbook goodies.  All I can say is I loved everything in the box.  I even loved how it was all packaged. I can't wait to use it all and I can say that I am hooked on Studio Calico and am considering subscribing to their monthly kit club.  Check out all this lovely scrapbook stuff.

Here is my first Studio Calico box.
  


The contents of said lovely brown box. Two kits and some extras. Of course I needed to get the Amy Tangerine Mix Tape.  I think I have everything else from her line so I needed to get my hands on these too.  Plus one Mister Hueys Mists.  I have never used any kind of mist or paint in my scrapbooking and I wanted to try so I just bought one this time. I have a feeling I'm going to love it.  


Seriously, this packaging is just simple and perfect


This months kit: Field Guide. So many lovely things. I swoon!!


Last months kit: Glee.  Yes, I swoon again!


No comments:

Post a Comment