Saturday, October 1, 2011

Craft Day at Church

There was a craft day at our church this morning.  It was 4 hours of uninterrupted craft time with some of my favorite ladies.  We were busy making items for our annual Country Pantry that takes place in November along with our Ham Dinner.  The ladies were busy sewing and stuffing the cutest fabric pumpkins ever. I am determined to buy at least 2 of them, maybe more if I get there early enough and can get my hands on them.  I am not a sewer so I took my scrapbook stuff and worked on a mini album.  I will post photos of that when I'm all done with it.  After today's craft day I am more determined to get my own sewing machine and start working on some of my own easy projects.  I had a nice time with my church ladies and am looking forward to doing it again soon.  They are so much fun and I am so blessed to part of such a wonderful church.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment