Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mini Album Workshop

Today I hosted my very first Mini Album workshop.  I've been getting ready for it for the last couple of weeks. I was so nervous and excited this morning.  I think the fact that I already knew some of the ladies there made me feel a little more at ease.  So with that being sad I am happy to report that it was a success.  Lots of ladies at the Women's Retreat came into the craft room where I set up and were eager to get to work.  They jumped right in and got busy on their mini albums and I was there to help them when they needed it.  It was a great day and I can see myself doing more of these in the future.  I am truly blessed to be able to take the time to do this.  Mr.G had Ian all day so I could get ready for this and Isabella was with my parents.  My family really encourages me to follow my dreams and to do tihe things I love.  They are my biggest fans and support. Here are some photos of the days events. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment