Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Reading Mini Album Part 1

To say I have been working on my scrapbooking is an understatement.  I’ve been up to my elbows in patterned paper, chipboard and glue dots.  It’s been fun to get into all of my supplies and get creative.  Last night I decided to work on a mini album for myself.  I’m sure you remember this post when I highlighted some mini albums that I wanted to do this summer.  I’m sure you also remember this post when I listed all the books I wanted to read this summer. So it was only appropriate that the first mini album I made would be one that I would use to journal all the books I’m going to read this summer.  I’m so happy with how it turned out that I'm going to make one for Isabella to.  I already have some super cute paper set aside for it.  I’m thinking I can get to it tonight and hopefully have it completed by tomorrow.  Tonight is a dance night so I won’t have as much uninterrupted time to get it done.  I will post it as soon as it’s done.




No comments:

Post a Comment