Friday, June 10, 2011

Lazy Days

I haven’t felt like doing much of anything this week.  I’m not exactly sure why but I mostly felt like staying in my pajamas and watching TV.  I did do a little of that I have to admit. I also didn’t do as much housework as I should have.  The weather is getting a little warmer and it made me a little lazier.  I felt like the week was flying by fast I was standing still watching it from the outside.  I couldn’t let the week get away from me without having accomplished anything so today I went to lunch with my kiddos, my mom and my niece.  We went to Panera Bread and had some of the yummiest food ever. I love their salads. They are the best. We had a nice time until Ian started acting like a “menace to society” (Isabella’s words).  I took said menace to the bathroom for a “talk” then we left before we were asked to leave and never return again.  We made a quick trip to Target and then headed home. Lucky for me Mr. Menace fell asleep in the van.  When I got home I decided to work on a project that I have had on the backburner all week.  So I busted out my scrapbook supplies and went to work.  I wanted to make a mini album to keep track of all of our fun summer activities and travels.  I made it 5.5x7 so I could add more photos to the pages and any memorabilia we might gather on our vacation. I used a Hambly overlay for the covers and patterned paper throughout the album.  I inserted some journal cards to write down important info . I recently ordered some paper specifically for this project so I won’t show you the inside pages until it’s complete. So today wasn’t a total wash and  I didn’t act like a total sloth this week either.  Hope your week was more productive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment