Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Fun

Last summer I made this dry erase board to keep a list of all of the fun things we were going to do.  I saw the idea on a blog and thought it was a great way to keep track of all of the things that we already had on the calendar plus I could add a few fun no cost ideas too.  I hung it in our entryway and Isabella checked the boxes when we completed something from the list.  Today I erased last years plans and wrote some new ones.  I’m not gonna lie. I rewrote a lot of last years plans because they were so much fun and most of them took little or no money so I say lets do them again.  I added some new ones that are specific for just Ian or Isabella.  I want them to have something this summer that’s just for them. Of course I wanted to add “let mommy have a whole day without having to do any housework or cooking” but Isabella looked at me like that was the craziest idea ever so it stayed off the list.  I’m sure we might add a few more things to it over the next couple of days but I think what we have so far is going to keep us busy and create lots of fun memories. 
 What do you have planned this summer?


Last years plans

This years plans



No comments:

Post a Comment