Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend in Instagrams

I am constantly taking pictures on my phone.  I think I've taken over 2,000 pictures since I've gotten it. Having a camera on my phone really comes in handy for all of the day to day things that happen around the house and when I'm running errands out and about town.  I don't always have my big ol'camera on me so it's great to be able to get out my phone and snap away.  I am completely in love with the Instagram app.  It is my favorite camera app and I use it just about everyday.  This weekend was a busy one and even though I did have my big ol' camera on me sometimes it was just easier to use my phone to take pictures.  Here are some of my favorites from this weekend.  What are your favorite camera apps on your phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment