Sunday, May 27, 2012

Anniversary Date Night

Last night Mr.G and I had a date night to celebrate our anniversary.  I had a hair appointment in the morning and my hair dresser was kind enough to make me look extra fancy for the evening.  I made a quick stop at Target to see if I could find anything cute to wear and I was lucky enough to find a super cute black and white stripe skirt.  Danny had his cousin Julie come over and watch Ian (Isabella was at my parents as usual).  We left early hoping to watch a movie but there wasn't anything playing that we were just dying to see.  So we headed to the mall instead.  We did a little shopping, had some pre-dinner drinks, indulged in a big sushi feast, and then ended the night at home catching up on missed episodes of Mad Men.  It was nice to have some time alone together and enjoy each others company.  We don't get to go our alone much anymore.  Not because we don't want to but with kids, jobs, and all of the other things on our calendar we just can't seem to find the time.  It was a fun night and I look forward to doing it again really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment