Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mission Project

Isabella had to work on her Mission's Project this past week.  It turned out to be a family project since it took all 4 of us to get it done.  Mr. G was in charge of the measuring, cutting, and assembling of the actual mission buildings.  Isabella and Ian painted all of the mission walls, bell tower, and roof.  I was in charge of buying all of the supplies and making sure we had everything we needed to get it all done.  Isabella did a lot of the cutting of the moss for the grass and I even let her use the hot glue gun (supervised of course).  It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.  We turned it in a day early and Isabella was really proud of all of her hard work and appreciated all of the work we put in to help her get it done. I'm pretty sure she'll get a good grade on it (not because I'm her teacher or anything). 















No comments:

Post a Comment