Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Things I Love

I love journals and notebooks. When I say I love journals and notebooks what I actually mean is I have a crazy obsession for them. When I say crazy obsession I mean I can’t walk into any store without checking out the stationary aisle for notebooks, journals, or notepads that might want to come home and live with me. I love to use them for taking sermon notes, Bible study notes, keeping prayer journals, using them in church to keep my kids busy, random note taking for projects I’m working on and I think they are just so darn pretty.  I buy all sizes, all types, I don’t discriminate.  I keep them in the kitchen, my nightstand, my purse, my van, with my Bible and stacked on a bookcase. I love when I’m at the end of a journal and it’s time to get a new one. I always agonize about which one to choose next.  I mean I don't want the other journals to be jealous or get their feelings hurt. Am I crazy? Do I need to get counseling? Do I need an intervention?  Please tell me I'm not the only one.  Do any of you love journals as much as I do? And dont' lie, Jesus knows. Just saying.

Here are just a few of my favorites.  






No comments:

Post a Comment