Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Laundry we meet again

Hello laundry. I see you came back.  Oh and you brought some friends too. Well, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove but you don't scare me.  I will be done with you today and you can count on that.  Seriously though. How does a family of four accumulate so much laundry?  It's never ending!  As soon as I feel like I'm all caught up, the hampers are all full again and eveyone is wearing whatever they can find in their closests and drawers and we end up looking like clowns.  All mismatched, pants too short, sleeves that look they shrunk about 2 sizes and well last time I checked my magazines that look was not trendy.  It's safe to say that almost everyday around here is laundry day.  I don't like laundry day.  I like "read a book uninterrupted" day, "gettin my hair did" day or "kids are at grandmas, woohoo!" day.  But laundry day, no, laundry day is no friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment