Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January Goals

So I'm a little late posting my January goals but that doesn't mean that I haven't been working on them.  So here they are:
  •  Exercise 3x per week (okay so I am going to admit that I am already failing this goal but it really has been too cold to get out there and run, I promise to do better the rest of the month)
  • Read 1 book (I love reading so this is an easy goal to accomplish, right now I'm reading this)
  • Try 1 new recipe (this should be easy to do too, I love cookbooks so I'm sure I can find something great to try)
  • Work on my Project Life Album (just need to make sure I take lots of photos, get them printed and and put them in my album which is already assembled, it's the easiest scrapbook album ever)
  • Blog 3x per week (again big FAIL so far but I promise to do better)
I will keep you posted as I progress on these goals. Putting them out there in blogland keeps me accountable to make sure I work on accomplishing them. There is no greater feeling than being able to cross something off of your list.  So there they are, in black and white for the whole world to see. Okay, so maybe the whole world doesn't read my blog but I know that at least a handful of people will see them and keep me accountable.

I hope you all have set some small goals for yourself to accomplish this month or even big ones that you will be working on all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment