Saturday, June 2, 2012

Making Mini Albums

I have been a busy bee the last couple of days.  Now that school is officially over I am taking lots of time this summer to do what I love.  That of course is scrapbooking and making mini albums.  Here is a little sample of 3 mini albums I made over the last 3 days.  I am so happy with how they turned out.  The preschool albums will be gifts for some sweet friends and the 2012 album will be used for some fun Instagram photos that I have taken this year.  I have plans to make a mini album for a trip that Mr.G and I are taking to Atlanta later this month and a summer mini album for our family vacation.  I have a few other scrapbook projects I want to work on this summer and I think the key to getting them done is to just make the time to do it, even if I have to lock myself in the bedroom to get it done.  Are there any summer crafts/projects on your to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment