Friday, June 15, 2012

Water park fun!

A couple of weeks ago the kiddos and I went to Mr.G's company picnic.  Isabella and Mr.G headed out first thing in the morning since he had lots to do to get ready for the 2,400 employees and families that would be attending. Ian and I stayed back and went to church.  I had to teach Children's Church that morning and I didn't mind staying behind.   Once we arrived Ian couldn't get into the water fast enough.  Isabella had already spent about 5 hours in the water and had a nice tan from her day in the sun.  I found my friend Felicia and we lounged by the lazy river and watched the people float by.  Every once in awhile our kids would make their way down the lazy river and we would wave and remind them to come get more sunscreen.  At the end of the day we packed ourselves up and headed back home.  The kids had a great time and I think that we will most definitely take them back in a couple of weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment